The differently-abled are not any different
Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Sundernagar is a name synonymous with dedicated services that enable persons whose lives are afflicted by disabilities. CRC believes that a person may be physically disabled, but there is nothing to impair the spirit for life, to live well and to live with dignity. It is with this belief and commitment to better the lives of the differently-abled that the CRC was incepted in 2001. Today, it continues to stand committed as the singular, steadfast force that the fraternity across the country can count on... Welcome to an organization that does not think the differently-abled are different, but just one among us. Welcome to CRC, Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh.
- Revised Registration Form & Instructions for CRE Program
- Training Schedule of CRE Programs
- Internal Complaints Committee - Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- Internal Complaints Committee - Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012